We’re sorry, something doesn't seem to be working properly.
Please try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, please contact us so we can address the problem.
Retraction Note: Brain injury following cardiac arrest: pathophysiology for neurocritical care
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 12 September 2016
- Accepted: 12 September 2016
- Published: 20 September 2016
The original article was published in Journal of Intensive Care 2016 4:31
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Uchino H, Ogihara Y, Fukui H, Chijiiwa M, Sekine S, Hara N, Elmér E. Brain injury following cardiac arrest: pathophysiology for neurocritical care. J Intensive Care. 2016;4:31.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Chalkias A, Xanthos T. Post-cardiac arrest brain injury: Pathophysiology and treatment. J Neurol Sci. 2012;315(1-2):1–8.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Uchino H, Ushijima K, Ikeda. Y. Neuroanesthesia and Cerebrospinal Protection. Springer; 2015.Google Scholar
- Neumar RW et al. Post–Cardiac Arrest Syndrome. Circulation. 2008. doi:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.190652.